A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your intended audience, others might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Website Template
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Website Template
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as post categories as well as category, respectively. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses on the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Website Template
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away the Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating your own using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Website Template
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Website Template
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Website Template
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can make your student pay for services at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one product or multiple products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Website Template
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design meaningful course content. Kajabi Website Template
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for other tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Website Template
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable price we can understand how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Website Template
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Website Template