Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your target audience, others might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Website Templates
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and products and a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with all the features you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the site and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Website Templates
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called groups and posts or. Posts are where you put in different types of content including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo, images, and font design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Website Templates
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by creating one using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Website Templates
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Website Templates
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Website Templates
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your public to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is full of 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Website Templates
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to develop meaningful course content. Kajabi Website Templates
For tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for other advice and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Website Templates
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can understand how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other has as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Website Templates
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Website Templates