Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target audience, others might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Squarespace Vs Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. In addition this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and other products and blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Squarespace Vs Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the words. Like we said the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are called categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you put in different types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your course in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Squarespace Vs Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove the Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by making your own using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Squarespace Vs Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Squarespace Vs Kajabi
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Squarespace Vs Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your products at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Squarespace Vs Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create meaningful educational content. Squarespace Vs Kajabi
For tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of other information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. Squarespace Vs Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can imagine the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Squarespace Vs Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when on the go. Squarespace Vs Kajabi