Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target audience, some might not offer all of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Websites Examples
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points, of its important features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who might like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Websites Examples
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called categories and posts, or. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Websites Examples
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove any Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by creating your own using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Websites Examples
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Websites Examples
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Websites Examples
Another of Kajabi’s top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can charge your students for your products at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple items, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Websites Examples
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful courses. Kajabi Websites Examples
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Websites Examples
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can understand the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Websites Examples
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while in the move. Kajabi Websites Examples