Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired audience, some might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Windows App
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the website and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Windows App
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you put in different types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses on one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Windows App
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
In addition in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by making one using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Windows App
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Windows App
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Windows App
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range to choose from. You can either make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Windows App
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat is available for certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful courses. Kajabi Windows App
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Windows App
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can see the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Windows App
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Windows App