A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your desired audience, others might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Biceps After Babies
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and products, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might like to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and create your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs, so if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Biceps After Babies
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and even communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses on one page. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Biceps After Babies
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
In addition in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by creating one with an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Biceps After Babies
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Biceps After Babies
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Biceps After Babies
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can make your student pay for services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Biceps After Babies
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat is available for certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design relevant course content. Kajabi Biceps After Babies
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more information and tips, the help center is available to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Biceps After Babies
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can understand the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Biceps After Babies
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Biceps After Babies