A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired audience, some might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Kajabi With Active Campaign
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are numerous aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and products, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of important features included in each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. If you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi With Active Campaign
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi With Active Campaign
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by making one using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Kajabi With Active Campaign
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi With Active Campaign
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you want and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose the members you want to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi With Active Campaign
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi With Active Campaign
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create relevant course content. Kajabi With Active Campaign
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi With Active Campaign
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to see how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi With Active Campaign
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while traveling. Kajabi With Active Campaign