A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended audience, others may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Kajabi With WordPress
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would want to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with all the features you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. If you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi With WordPress
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi With WordPress
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by creating one using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members are able to access. Kajabi With WordPress
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi With WordPress
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi With WordPress
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range to choose from. You can either charge your students for your products at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi With WordPress
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat is available at specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop meaningful course content. Kajabi With WordPress
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi With WordPress
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can understand how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi With WordPress
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while traveling. Kajabi With WordPress