A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended audience, others might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? What Can You Do With Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials and blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. What Can You Do With Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the words. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses in one page. This one is handy especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. What Can You Do With Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one using Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. What Can You Do With Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement What Can You Do With Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. What Can You Do With Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range to choose from. You can either charge your students for your services at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one product or multiple items, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. What Can You Do With Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat is available for certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop useful course content. What Can You Do With Kajabi
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. What Can You Do With Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to see the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing like the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ What Can You Do With Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. What Can You Do With Kajabi