Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your desired audience, some may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Woocommerce
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. In addition this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you could ask for when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on certain blogs, so if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the site and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Woocommerce
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Woocommerce
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one with the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Woocommerce
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Woocommerce
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Woocommerce
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for services at different dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Woocommerce
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat is available for certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant course content. Kajabi Woocommerce
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Woocommerce
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can see how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Woocommerce
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Woocommerce