Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Scam
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your course content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials along with blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included into every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the website and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Scam
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you insert various types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Scam
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content.
Apart from that, the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by creating one using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Scam
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Scam
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Scam
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for services at different times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Scam
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create useful course content. Kajabi Scam
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Scam
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that the other as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Scam
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Scam