A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Work From Home
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your course content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features can be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, reach a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Work From Home
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are called groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you insert various types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Work From Home
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Work From Home
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Work From Home
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Work From Home
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Work From Home
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat is available at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design useful educational content. Kajabi Work From Home
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Work From Home
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can understand how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Work From Home
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while on the go. Kajabi Work From Home