Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your intended audience, others may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Around Me
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials and a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs. So if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Around Me
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos, images, and font design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Around Me
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your material more.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away all Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by making one using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Around Me
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Around Me
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Around Me
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can charge your students for your products at various dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Around Me
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat is available at specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful course content. Kajabi Around Me
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Around Me
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to understand how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Around Me
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Around Me