A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your desired audience, some might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Yearly
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products along with blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Yearly
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you can insert different types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Yearly
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by making your own using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Yearly
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Yearly
You can create as many emails to the campaign you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Yearly
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the services at various dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Yearly
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful course content. Kajabi Yearly
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Yearly
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can see the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Yearly
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Yearly