Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Google Analytics Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Google Analytics Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you insert various types of content such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo, images, and font design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Google Analytics Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by making your own using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Google Analytics Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Google Analytics Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Google Analytics Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Google Analytics Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat is available for certain times and days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant educational content. Google Analytics Kajabi
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. Google Analytics Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable cost we can understand the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Google Analytics Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when on the go. Google Analytics Kajabi