A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Younity
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products and blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who might be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of features that are included into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly and is packed with every feature you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. If you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the website and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Younity
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses on one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Younity
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by making one with the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Kajabi Younity
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Younity
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Younity
Another of Kajabi’s top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Younity
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design meaningful educational content. Kajabi Younity
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Younity
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable cost, we can understand the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Younity
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while traveling. Kajabi Younity