Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired audience, others might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Youtube Live
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features are designed to be accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over other instructors. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with all the features you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. If you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Youtube Live
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by entering the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Youtube Live
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are an effective method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content which includes media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by creating your own using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Youtube Live
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Youtube Live
You can send as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Youtube Live
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can either charge your students for your services at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Youtube Live
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to create and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to create meaningful course content. Kajabi Youtube Live
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Kajabi Youtube Live
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can imagine the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Youtube Live
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all courses even while traveling. Kajabi Youtube Live