A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Nettside
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed with all the features you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Nettside
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Nettside
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking which site element you wish members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by making one with an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Kajabi Nettside
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Nettside
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Nettside
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build the sales funnel you want from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Nettside
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant course content. Kajabi Nettside
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for other advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi Nettside
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to imagine the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide all the features you need to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Nettside
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Nettside