Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your target audience, others may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Zoom Integration
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of important features included within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. If you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Zoom Integration
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you put in different types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Zoom Integration
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one with an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Zoom Integration
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Zoom Integration
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Zoom Integration
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can charge your students for your services at various dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Zoom Integration
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop meaningful courses. Kajabi Zoom Integration
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Zoom Integration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can imagine the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Zoom Integration
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members have access to all courses even while in the move. Kajabi Zoom Integration