Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target audience, others might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Google Sheets Kajabi Integration
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials and a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Google Sheets Kajabi Integration
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Google Sheets Kajabi Integration
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one with Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Google Sheets Kajabi Integration
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Google Sheets Kajabi Integration
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you want and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Google Sheets Kajabi Integration
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Google Sheets Kajabi Integration
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create useful courses. Google Sheets Kajabi Integration
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Google Sheets Kajabi Integration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable cost, we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Google Sheets Kajabi Integration
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while traveling. Google Sheets Kajabi Integration