A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various important features you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Zoominfo
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. In addition this allows students like you run and develop courses without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Zoominfo
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for items and tools on the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses in one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Zoominfo
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by creating one using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Zoominfo
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Zoominfo
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Zoominfo
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Zoominfo
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful courses. Kajabi Zoominfo
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Zoominfo
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to see how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Zoominfo
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Zoominfo