Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your target audience, some may not have most of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Game
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Game
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are known as categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Game
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as take away any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one with the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Game
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Game
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Game
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range to choose from. You can either charge your students for your services at different times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Game
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create relevant courses. Kajabi Game
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Game
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can imagine the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Game
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Game