A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Latino Wall Street Kajabi Login
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features can be accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products along with your own blog to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Latino Wall Street Kajabi Login
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for tools and items within the website by typing in the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or the way it calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, or. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Latino Wall Street Kajabi Login
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating your own using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members are able to access. Latino Wall Street Kajabi Login
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Latino Wall Street Kajabi Login
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Latino Wall Street Kajabi Login
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your products at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a given time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Latino Wall Street Kajabi Login
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create relevant courses. Latino Wall Street Kajabi Login
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering in your decision. Latino Wall Street Kajabi Login
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to see the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Latino Wall Street Kajabi Login
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Latino Wall Street Kajabi Login