Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your target audience, others might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Interact Kajabi Integration
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Interact Kajabi Integration
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo, images, and font design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Interact Kajabi Integration
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content, such as text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by creating one with the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. Interact Kajabi Integration
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Interact Kajabi Integration
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Interact Kajabi Integration
Another of Kajabi’s top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you to choose from. You can either make your student pay for services at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Interact Kajabi Integration
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create meaningful educational content. Interact Kajabi Integration
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. Interact Kajabi Integration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can see how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Interact Kajabi Integration
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while in the move. Interact Kajabi Integration