Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your desired audience, others may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Learndash Or Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. In addition this allows students like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products and your own blog to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with every feature you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Learndash Or Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Learndash Or Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by creating one using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. Learndash Or Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Learndash Or Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Learndash Or Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your intended public to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at various times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Learndash Or Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat is available at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant educational content. Learndash Or Kajabi
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Learndash Or Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price range we can see the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that the other which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Learndash Or Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when traveling. Learndash Or Kajabi