Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your target audience, others might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Learnworlds Vs Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products along with your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of features that are included within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded with all the features you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Learnworlds Vs Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Learnworlds Vs Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one with the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Learnworlds Vs Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Learnworlds Vs Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Learnworlds Vs Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Learnworlds Vs Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful course content. Learnworlds Vs Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Learnworlds Vs Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price we can imagine the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Learnworlds Vs Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members have access to all courses even while in the move. Learnworlds Vs Kajabi