Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired audience, others might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Login Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products along with your own blog to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with all the features you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Login Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you put in different types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Login Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one with an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Login Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Login Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Login Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the products at various times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Login Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful courses. Login Kajabi
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Login Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Login Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Login Kajabi