A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? What Is Kajabi App
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. What Is Kajabi App
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. What Is Kajabi App
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition aside from that, the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one with the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. What Is Kajabi App
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement What Is Kajabi App
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. What Is Kajabi App
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can make your student pay for products at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple items, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. What Is Kajabi App
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design relevant educational content. What Is Kajabi App
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. What Is Kajabi App
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can see the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ What Is Kajabi App
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re traveling. What Is Kajabi App