A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your target audience, others might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Manifestation Babe Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features can be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would want to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the website and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Manifestation Babe Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you put in different types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses on one page. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Manifestation Babe Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by making your own using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your members can get access to. Manifestation Babe Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Manifestation Babe Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Manifestation Babe Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Manifestation Babe Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design relevant course content. Manifestation Babe Kajabi
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Manifestation Babe Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can imagine the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Manifestation Babe Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Manifestation Babe Kajabi