Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Megaphone Kajabi Pricing
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Megaphone Kajabi Pricing
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses on one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Megaphone Kajabi Pricing
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
In addition aside from that, the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by creating your own using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Megaphone Kajabi Pricing
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Megaphone Kajabi Pricing
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Megaphone Kajabi Pricing
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range to choose from. You can either charge your students for your products at various time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Megaphone Kajabi Pricing
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop relevant course content. Megaphone Kajabi Pricing
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Megaphone Kajabi Pricing
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can understand the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Megaphone Kajabi Pricing
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while traveling. Megaphone Kajabi Pricing