Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market classes to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Kajabi Affiliate Program
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features can be digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might want to give it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed in each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Affiliate Program
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as groups and posts or. The posts are where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Affiliate Program
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by creating one using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two options: release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Affiliate Program
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Affiliate Program
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Affiliate Program
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a specific product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Affiliate Program
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat is available at certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant educational content. Kajabi Affiliate Program
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other advice and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Kajabi Affiliate Program
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can imagine the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than the other has as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Affiliate Program
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while on the go. Kajabi Affiliate Program