Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target audience, some may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? My Kajabi Jake Ducey 2Nd Mind
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your course content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. My Kajabi Jake Ducey 2Nd Mind
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. My Kajabi Jake Ducey 2Nd Mind
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating your own using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. My Kajabi Jake Ducey 2Nd Mind
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement My Kajabi Jake Ducey 2Nd Mind
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. My Kajabi Jake Ducey 2Nd Mind
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at various times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. My Kajabi Jake Ducey 2Nd Mind
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop relevant courses. My Kajabi Jake Ducey 2Nd Mind
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional information and tips, the help center is available to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. My Kajabi Jake Ducey 2Nd Mind
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable cost, we can understand the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ My Kajabi Jake Ducey 2Nd Mind
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when traveling. My Kajabi Jake Ducey 2Nd Mind