Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your target audience, some might not provide all these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? My Kajabi Red Panda
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would like to give it a try. With the abundance of important features included in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs, so if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. My Kajabi Red Panda
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. My Kajabi Red Panda
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition aside from that, the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, which you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away the Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. My Kajabi Red Panda
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement My Kajabi Red Panda
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. My Kajabi Red Panda
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. My Kajabi Red Panda
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat is available at specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful course content. My Kajabi Red Panda
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. My Kajabi Red Panda
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can understand the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that the other which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ My Kajabi Red Panda
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when in the move. My Kajabi Red Panda