A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Kajabi Deutsch
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products and a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Deutsch
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo, images, and font design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Deutsch
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
In addition aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating your own using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Deutsch
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Deutsch
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Deutsch
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Deutsch
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create useful educational content. Kajabi Deutsch
As for training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Deutsch
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range we can see the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Deutsch
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while in the move. Kajabi Deutsch