A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended audience, others might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Network Marketing Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over other instructors. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Network Marketing Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are called categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you put in different types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Network Marketing Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one with the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Network Marketing Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Network Marketing Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Network Marketing Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Network Marketing Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful course content. Network Marketing Kajabi
For tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Network Marketing Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can imagine how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Network Marketing Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while traveling. Network Marketing Kajabi