A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? New Kajabi Affiliate Program
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the key features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. New Kajabi Affiliate Program
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a an individual touch. New Kajabi Affiliate Program
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member space.
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove the Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one with the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two options: release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. New Kajabi Affiliate Program
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement New Kajabi Affiliate Program
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. New Kajabi Affiliate Program
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. New Kajabi Affiliate Program
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat is available for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design useful course content. New Kajabi Affiliate Program
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. New Kajabi Affiliate Program
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to see the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ New Kajabi Affiliate Program
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while in the move. New Kajabi Affiliate Program