Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? New Kajabi App
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features can be digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. So if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. New Kajabi App
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools on the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses on one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. New Kajabi App
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
In addition aside from that, the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a part of your membership space.
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by making your own using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. New Kajabi App
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement New Kajabi App
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. New Kajabi App
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. New Kajabi App
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful courses. New Kajabi App
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. New Kajabi App
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price, we can understand how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ New Kajabi App
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re in the move. New Kajabi App