A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired audience, others may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? New Kajabi Features
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are numerous aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and create your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. New Kajabi Features
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content including text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. New Kajabi Features
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content, such as text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by making your own using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. New Kajabi Features
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement New Kajabi Features
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. New Kajabi Features
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away at no cost. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. New Kajabi Features
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful course content. New Kajabi Features
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional information and tips the help desk is available to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. New Kajabi Features
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to understand how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ New Kajabi Features
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while on the go. New Kajabi Features