A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended audience, others might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Review Reddit
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Review Reddit
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you put in different types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Review Reddit
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition, the LMS site has also made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by making one with an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Review Reddit
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Review Reddit
You can create as many emails to the campaign you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Review Reddit
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you to choose from. You can make your student pay for services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Review Reddit
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat is available for certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create relevant courses. Kajabi Review Reddit
As for training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Review Reddit
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to see how Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Review Reddit
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Review Reddit