Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended audience, some might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? New Kajabi Premium
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials and blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. New Kajabi Premium
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or the way it calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you put in different types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. New Kajabi Premium
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by making one with Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. New Kajabi Premium
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement New Kajabi Premium
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. New Kajabi Premium
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. New Kajabi Premium
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop relevant courses. New Kajabi Premium
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of other information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. New Kajabi Premium
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can understand the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that the other as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ New Kajabi Premium
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while traveling. New Kajabi Premium