Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired audience, others might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? New Kajabi Support
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials along with your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with every feature you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. New Kajabi Support
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. New Kajabi Support
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus remove any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. New Kajabi Support
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement New Kajabi Support
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. New Kajabi Support
Another of Kajabi’s top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at various time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. New Kajabi Support
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat is available for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create useful course content. New Kajabi Support
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. New Kajabi Support
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ New Kajabi Support
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when traveling. New Kajabi Support