Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired audience, others might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Online Membership Sites Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. In addition this allows students like you run and develop an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with all the features you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Online Membership Sites Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the keywords. Like we said the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are known as groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses on one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Online Membership Sites Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove any Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making one using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Online Membership Sites Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Online Membership Sites Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Online Membership Sites Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at various times (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Online Membership Sites Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design relevant educational content. Online Membership Sites Kajabi
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional information and tips, the help center is available to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Online Membership Sites Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can imagine how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Online Membership Sites Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Online Membership Sites Kajabi