A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended audience, others may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi To Mt Isa
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects can be digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who like to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi To Mt Isa
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi To Mt Isa
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by creating one with an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi To Mt Isa
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi To Mt Isa
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi To Mt Isa
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi To Mt Isa
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat is available at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful courses. Kajabi To Mt Isa
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Kajabi To Mt Isa
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to imagine how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide all the features you need to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi To Mt Isa
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while on the go. Kajabi To Mt Isa