A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your intended audience, some may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Ontraport Vs Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Ontraport Vs Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Ontraport Vs Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that, the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by creating your own using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Ontraport Vs Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Ontraport Vs Kajabi
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Ontraport Vs Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Ontraport Vs Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create useful courses. Ontraport Vs Kajabi
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Ontraport Vs Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Ontraport Vs Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while on the go. Ontraport Vs Kajabi