Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many important features you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended audience, some might not offer all of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Parkour Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your course content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features can be digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials along with your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. If you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the site and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Parkour Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the keywords. Like we said the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Parkour Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one with an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Parkour Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Parkour Kajabi
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Parkour Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can charge your students for your products at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Parkour Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant course content. Parkour Kajabi
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more advice and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Parkour Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can see the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Parkour Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Parkour Kajabi