Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your desired audience, others may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Cant See Video On Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build courses without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. If you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Cant See Video On Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for items and tools on the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font design into the course player to add a a personal touch. Cant See Video On Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by making your own using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Cant See Video On Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Cant See Video On Kajabi
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Cant See Video On Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Cant See Video On Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful courses. Cant See Video On Kajabi
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Cant See Video On Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable cost, we can see the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Cant See Video On Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while in the move. Cant See Video On Kajabi