Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended audience, others may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Que Es El Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s features can be digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points, of its important features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. If you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Que Es El Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for items and tools on the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, and vice versa. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Que Es El Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that, the LMS site has also made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove any Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by creating your own using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Que Es El Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Que Es El Kajabi
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Que Es El Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can make your student pay for products at different times (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Que Es El Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat is available at certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant educational content. Que Es El Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Que Es El Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can imagine how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Que Es El Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while on the go. Que Es El Kajabi