A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended audience, others may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Under The Banner Of Heaven
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. In addition this allows students like you run and develop an online course without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products and a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Under The Banner Of Heaven
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, it allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are known as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Under The Banner Of Heaven
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by creating one with the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Under The Banner Of Heaven
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Under The Banner Of Heaven
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Under The Banner Of Heaven
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from the ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Under The Banner Of Heaven
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant courses. Kajabi Under The Banner Of Heaven
As for training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Under The Banner Of Heaven
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to see how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Under The Banner Of Heaven
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Under The Banner Of Heaven