Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your intended audience, others might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Quiz In Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. In addition this allows students like you run and develop courses without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials and blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Quiz In Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or the way it calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts or. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Quiz In Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by creating your own using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Quiz In Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Quiz In Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Quiz In Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at various times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Quiz In Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create useful courses. Quiz In Kajabi
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering in your decision. Quiz In Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can imagine the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other has which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Quiz In Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Quiz In Kajabi