Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your target audience, others might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Rainmaker Platform Vs Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. If you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Rainmaker Platform Vs Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Rainmaker Platform Vs Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that, the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Rainmaker Platform Vs Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Rainmaker Platform Vs Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Rainmaker Platform Vs Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can charge your students for your products at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Rainmaker Platform Vs Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat is available for certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful courses. Rainmaker Platform Vs Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Rainmaker Platform Vs Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can imagine the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Rainmaker Platform Vs Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while traveling. Rainmaker Platform Vs Kajabi